1. Get Renter Out
2. Sell Townhouse
3. Cash only gifts/holidays/Christmas. I include all birthdays, holidays, cards, Christmas, Thanksgiving groceries, my daughter's birthday party in this category, so it seems big. I need to add $1249 to this fund in 2017
4. Pay off small debt at 0% before it runs out in 2018 $3481.09. Part is medical expenses that I am hoping to just cashflow paying the card for instead of using funds from my HSA. But we will see.
5. Keep up OT to pay Rental Townhouse Mortgage so we don't have to utilize any further savings
6. Add to Emergency Fund by $5000. Stretch goal is $8000. This would be significantly dependent on goals 1 and 2.
7. No new debt
8. Continue FB sales of household and baby items.
9. Continue 16% of salary to 401k
10. Continue contributing to Childcare FSA for $1666.67 contribution from employer (Automatically set up already).