1. Get Renter Out
2. Sell Townhouse
3. Cash only gifts/holidays/Christmas. I include all birthdays, holidays, cards, Christmas, Thanksgiving groceries, my daughter's birthday party in this category, so it seems big. I need to add $1249 to this fund in 2017
4. Pay off small debt at 0% before it runs out in 2018 $3481.09. Part is medical expenses that I am hoping to just cashflow paying the card for instead of using funds from my HSA. But we will see.
5. Keep up OT to pay Rental Townhouse Mortgage so we don't have to utilize any further savings
6. Add to Emergency Fund by $5000. Stretch goal is $8000. This would be significantly dependent on goals 1 and 2.
7. No new debt
8. Continue FB sales of household and baby items.
9. Continue 16% of salary to 401k
10. Continue contributing to Childcare FSA for $1666.67 contribution from employer (Automatically set up already).
I bought the steam cleaner based on that thread but haven't gotten around to trying it out! Remove the space from the URL if you copy paste. https:// www.bissell.com/steam-shot-handheld-hard-surface-cleaner-39n7a
I'm a fan of steam cleaners having started with the small, hand held units when they 1st came on the market for home use. It's best to list what you need to clean and how much it will be used. No point in spending on equipment that isn't used regularly. I bought a basic, inexpensive unit from W/Mart when son abruptly had an allergic reaction to a neighbour's cat. While he was going through the course of allergy identification, it was important to seriously clean his room and toys. I was shocked at how much dirt the steamer removed from impossible to wash toys!
One success led to another. For example, it made cleaning windows so fast and easy, we stopped hiring that job out, twice a year. Steam effectively kills weeds, no chemicals, and our brick patio and concrete driveway segments looked wonderful after one quick pass through. Never again on knees carefully injecting dangerous weed killer in the spaces between all those bricks. Pulling weeds also reduces the sand mix between bricks so no more hauling in a load of sand, sweeping and tamping in place.
I could go on and on like DIY detailing your vehicle which is so expensive at those specialty places.