2018 Financial Goals (FLUID THIS YEAR)
• I have a goal of an average 15-20 OT hours per 2 week pay period while at the current job
• Continue monthly networking events
• Revamp household budget
• Meal plan weekly in an attempt to lower all household expenses.
• Continue tracking all personal and household spending
• Complete cash only gifts/holiday spending in 2018
• Find a new job
• No new debt
• Payoff existing debt
• Post here weekly at least. Helps for accountability
• Continue 16% 401k contribution personally until new job/budget reset
I bought the steam cleaner based on that thread but haven't gotten around to trying it out! Remove the space from the URL if you copy paste. https:// www.bissell.com/steam-shot-handheld-hard-surface-cleaner-39n7a
I'm a fan of steam cleaners having started with the small, hand held units when they 1st came on the market for home use. It's best to list what you need to clean and how much it will be used. No point in spending on equipment that isn't used regularly. I bought a basic, inexpensive unit from W/Mart when son abruptly had an allergic reaction to a neighbour's cat. While he was going through the course of allergy identification, it was important to seriously clean his room and toys. I was shocked at how much dirt the steamer removed from impossible to wash toys!
One success led to another. For example, it made cleaning windows so fast and easy, we stopped hiring that job out, twice a year. Steam effectively kills weeds, no chemicals, and our brick patio and concrete driveway segments looked wonderful after one quick pass through. Never again on knees carefully injecting dangerous weed killer in the spaces between all those bricks. Pulling weeds also reduces the sand mix between bricks so no more hauling in a load of sand, sweeping and tamping in place.
I could go on and on like DIY detailing your vehicle which is so expensive at those specialty places.