1. Get Renter Out
2. Sell Townhouse
3. Cash only gifts/holidays/Christmas. I include all birthdays, holidays, cards, Christmas, Thanksgiving groceries, my daughter's birthday party in this category, so it seems big. I need to add $1249 to this fund in 2017
4. Pay off small debt at 0% before it runs out in 2018 $3481.09. Part is medical expenses that I am hoping to just cashflow paying the card for instead of using funds from my HSA. But we will see.
5. Keep up OT to pay Rental Townhouse Mortgage so we don't have to utilize any further savings
6. Add to Emergency Fund by $5000. Stretch goal is $8000. This would be significantly dependent on goals 1 and 2.
7. No new debt
8. Continue FB sales of household and baby items.
9. Continue 16% of salary to 401k
10. Continue contributing to Childcare FSA for $1666.67 contribution from employer (Automatically set up already).
1. 30 Minutes of Activity 3-4 times a week. So for the year 156 days of a minimum of 30 minutes activity. The Stretch Goal would be 208 days of a minimum of 30 minutes of activity.
2. 5 days a week of hitting 48 oz of water per day. I am terrible with water. So I am setting the 5 of 7 days goal with a stretch goal of 7 of 7 days. (260 days of the year/stretch 365 days).
3. Eat healthier. I don't want to put a weight loss goal on it, but that essentially is my goal. To have more energy, stamina and to lose weight.
4. Mealplan each week.
1. To refocus myself in the position. I have been feeling burnt out and want to expand my experience in a few areas. I will not be sharing the specific steps
because its work specific.
2. Finish completing requirements for my career accreditation. Need to re-up at the end of the year.